Senior Account Migration
All Senior student Google accounts will be active into August of the following year of graduation (Class of 2018 accounts will be active until June 2019). It is highly recommended that you take the time now to create a personal GMAIL account, export your files from NoHum drive and inform your gmail contacts of your new working personal gmail.
EXPORTING DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR NOHUM GOOGLE ACCOUNT (DRIVE & GOOGLE PHOTOS)
- Visit https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout. You may be asked to log in if you have not already signed into Google.
- Decide what data you would like to download. Everything is checked by default.
- Click 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
- Here you will need to determine the archive size. If you are going to be transferring your data to a flash drive, pick a size that is SMALLER than your drive, for example, if you have a 4GB drive select 2GB. 2GB is a good default size if you are unsure. If you are downloading your drive to a home computer, select the largest file size: 50GB.
- Select your delivery preference. I would recommend the default setting: send an email link.
- Click 'Create Archive'. This could take some time depending on the quantity and size of the files on your drive. Once the process is complete, if you selected the recommended 'send and email link' you will receive an email with a link to download your data. If not, the zip file(s) appear in the cloud storage device of your choosing once they have finished processing.